FCCMA has confirmed an "exceptional" panel of local government managers to hold a conversation on the "challenges and opportunities" involved with recruiting and retaining employees. Rapid changes in technology, demographics, service delivery, and employee expectations are just a few of the many challenges and opportunities facing Florida local governments over the next five years. Panelists will identify those challenges and opportunities and discuss what they are doing, and planning to do, to respond/adapt to these rapid changes. This will be an interactive session with attendees so HR Directors and other key staff members should particularly plan to attend and participate in this critically important conversation.
- Roger Desjarlais, County Manager, Lee County
- Hector Flores, County Administrator, Charlotte County
- Len Price, Administrative Services Administrator, Collier County
- Judie Zimomra, City Manager, Sanibel
- Terry Atchley, City Manager, Wauchula
- Michael McNees, City Manager, Marco Island