Presenters from Calvin, Giordano and Associates will, among other things, discuss planning trends and innovations relative to parking for new development, generational shifts to be considered in development, and lessons learned from mixed-use developments. The second part of this program will summarize practical applications and innovations from recent developments in the town of Davie. This FCCMA program is geared toward managers and key staff members involved in planning and development within their communities and students of planning and public administration interested in "real application" of current trends in this discipline.
- Sarah Sinatra Gould, AICP, Planning Director, Calvin, Giordano & Associates, Inc.
- Jim Hickey, AICP, Planning Administrator, Calvin, Giordano & Associates, Inc.
- Alex David, AICP, Planning Director (Miami Office) for Calvin, Giordano & Associates
- Richard Lemack, Town Administrator, Davie
- Phillip Holste, Assistant Town Administrator/CRA Director, Davie