One of the more notable issues in south Florida is water quality. A diverse panel of experts, who devote a consider portion of their responsibilities every day to this issue, will discuss the current state of affairs in south Florida. An overview of this issue, available funding, recent, current, and future projects, and collaborative initiatives that the panelists and their agencies have been involved in that focus on this issue will be explained in an informal interactive session with attendees. This is a wonderful opportunity for attendees to listen to and interact with people whose mission is to continue to improve water quality in our region.
- Jon Inglehart, DEP Director of District Management
- Phil Flood, SWFMD (Big Cypress Basin) Principle Regional Representative
- Bob Middleton, City of Naples Director of Utilities
- Danette Kinaszczak, Collier County Pollution Control Manager
- Rhonda Haag, Monroe County Director of Sustainability and Projects