Emergency Management: Lessons Learned from Recent Hurricanes
ICMA Practices: 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13 and 14
The Cities of Tampa and Largo, and the County of Pinellas, have collaborated to present an exceptional program on lessons learned, and internal adjustments made, as a result of their experiences with recent hurricanes. More than a dozen key staff officials representing emergency management, finance administration, fire operations, solid waste services, asset management, and public education will be sharing key lessons and actions they’ve taken to better serve their citizens. This is sure to be a very informative program and a must-attend program for all FCCMA members able to participate!
Live streaming now available: The cost is $75 and you can order it here. Contact Carol Russell with questions.
- Ocea Wynn, Logistics and Asset Management Department Director, Tampa
- Joseph Pennino, Deputy Fire Chief, Largo
- Joe Borries, Operations Manager, Pinellas County Emergency Management
- Sean Hannigan, Emergency Preparedness Coordinator, Pinellas County Public Works
- Fredricka Collins, Budget & Financial Management Analyst, Pinellas County Office of Management and Budget